Library Track / Relink... is similar to my previews script Bitmap Tracking / Resizing... or Asset Tracking. But it works with multiple Max files at once.
Easy auto-repath whole new model library with one click. And they are ready to merge !
Still beta / test version but most functions works already :
- Find all max, mat files in Selected folder + all subdirectories (eg Library folder). - Search in all my projects took 9s found 5200 max files.
- Get and change all asset paths in multiple files at once without opening them.
- Change / Rename paths (with paths history and rename path prefix eg. change only server/drive letter)
* Choose from path from history (already used paths in current project)
* Pick new path
* Change Drive letter
* Batch rename paths beginning ( drive letter or paths C:\sample\abc\ and rename them to Z:\3d\sample\abc\ )
- Rename selected files on HDD (copy with new name or rename + replace path in max file)
- Sorting files by name, image width, height, file size, path, gamma, texture name, status (Found - network, Found - local, Not found)
- File status ( OK -network, OK - local, Not found ) Status is based on real check if file exist in network or HDD, not from asset manager.
- Move / Copy local files to network with auto path replacing (for distributed / network render)
- Copy selected to one path with path replacing or just copy files - collect selected to project folder or quickly copy+change selected paths to not show your paths structure
- Collect all or selected assets with path structure - similar to max archive
- Collect all assets + root Max file -> creates archive without opening 3ds Max + changing asset paths to relative
- File status in 3 colors -> Found - network, Found - local, Not found ( eg.: easy sort and select all local -> copy selected to network)
- Supports files in IFL - sequence image files - resize / copy / path replace (not in demo version) + rewrite IFL to relative paths
- Script works with all kind of external assets VrayBmpFilter, VrayHDRI, VrayProxy, VrayIES, CoronaIES, Xrefs and much more
- Track, Relink, Collect all Assets inside of Xref files.
- Find and auto relink all "not found" assets. (Only in full version)
Coming in next version:
- On auto relink - check if there are multiple files with the same name
- Resize bitmaps to 2k, 1k, 512, 256, 128, 64px and save in new folder (not available in demo)
- easy batch resize and reconnect selected bitmaps (by size) before sending to external renderfarm,
- resize bitmaps in large animation scenes to reduce memory usage,
- new - "Custom Scripts" in Re-Save Options
- Batch Proxy Exporter - for multiple max files :
- Corona Proxy
- VRay Proxy
v0.62.03 - test version
- test - Batch Proxy Exporter - for multiple max files (only VRay Proxy now)
v0.61.01- test version
- batch convert Max files to CoronaRenderer
- batch convert Material, Lights to Corona in multiple Max files
it uses external CoronaConverter script by Racoon-Artworks
it comes with Corona or can be downloaded from www.racoon-artworks.de
- fixed bug/error on first start
- Re-Save options:
- change File Gamma
- Rescale the File Objects to Sytem Units Scale -> it recognize your System Unites Scale
- Reset Renderer Settings ( 1st swich to default Scanline than back to current renderer)
- Choose 3ds Max version to save - (always only 3 versions down available)
- drag and drop max files or folders to main window (+ Ctrl to add more files)
- strip asset paths from main window (to not check for all network paths)
Demo / test version available on: http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/891651
Note: None of functions work in demo version. It is only inteface for now
Each license can be activated on 1 PC only
$ 12 - suggested price
$ 9 - personal use - one per user
$ 6 - educational use - one per user
$ 15 - if you like the idea and want to support my work
$ 20 - or you realy like it :)
Please contact me for bundle prices or discounts.
Let me know what you think. Waiting for all sugestions.