Copy Paste DWG
This is another simple script to speed up some everyday modeling work....
Just to simply Copy Paste selected from AutoCAD or DraftSight to 3ds MAX
It copy only selected, so it's easy to split dwg to separate objects (elevations, plans etc)
How to do it:
- select drawing in Autocad (best if you clean it first of course :)
- press Ctrl-C in AutoCad / DraftSight / NanoCad
- go to 3ds Max
- run script and press Paste
How it works ?
It just reads AutoCAD / DraftSight clipboard and import it to MAX
- AutoCAD version has to be older or the same as 3ds MAX version, but please try Lite version and let me know
- It comes with free updates till v2.00.
$ 4 - commercial use / personal use
Each license can be activated on 1 PC only
Activation info will be send by Pixamoon's automated email few minutes after purchase.
Please make sure to enter correct email address during purchase.