Object ID Organizer
Object ID Organizer is similar tool to my previous Material ID Organizer.
It helps to quickly organize / inspect Object IDs in the scene and create MultiMatteElelemnts or Corona CMultiMatte.
- Assign ID by click on ID button
- Select by ID: right-click on ID button
- Sort object list by Name, ID, Class or Layer
- Reset all Object IDs to 0 (select all -> press 0 button)
- Select and Auto-select by selected Objects
- Select and Auto-select by selected Layers
- Filter and Auto-filter by Objects (it will show on list only selected objects)
- Filter and Auto-filter by Layers (it will show only nodes from selected layer)
- And other way - select scene objects by selected list items
- Add / Delete MuliMatteElements or Corona CMultiMatte (depends of current renderrer)
- Buttons 0 to 149 (just scroll down)
- 2 Highlight Button colors:
- Blue - shows used Object ID
- Red - shows selected items
Full info and changelog:
1. Commercial License
2. Personal License ( -22% )
- to buy a Personal License - use the discount code: "Personal-Use-Only"
- Personal License can only be purchased once by each user
Each license can be activated on 1 PC only
Activation info will be send by Pixamoon's automated email few minutes after purchase.
Please make sure to enter correct email address during purchase.