drop All Here
drop All Here is new drop window for many purposes :
drag and drop:
- multiple Max files to Merge and Auto-Relink
- Max files with Assets to Merge and Relink
- Max file to Open and Auto-Relink
- XRef files + Auto-Relink Assets in XRefs (if file newer then 2009)
- Assets files or folders to Auto-Relink
- Folders with assets. Script will find subfolders and all files to relink missing assets.
- Collect Assets to Project folders (with custom paths structure) + Auto-Relink them in project
- import multiple DWG files to create grouped flrplans, elevations etc (named by file (00-CAD-elev-001 etc)
- import multiple 3ds files
- drag and drop image files - it will create VRay material with loaded images into slots by filename suffix
- drag and drop from Connector - in case 3ds max drag and drop does not work (known bug in new 3ds max version)
When you buy new model and you need to quickly merge it with auto-correct paths - just drop all here and done!
- copy / paste objects with Auto-Relink and Collect Assets to project folders (Textures, Proxies etc)
- and much more possible functions.
To install on toolbar:
drag and drop .mzp file to max window
goto: Menu > Customize > Customize User Interface > Tab Toolbars
find Category: Pixamoon
drag and drop "drop All Here" to a toolbar
How to use:
- choose: Merge, Open, XRef, Assets
- drag and drop files to drop field (below buttons)
- right click over buttons to change Auto-Relink Paths:
Full info and changelog:
1. Commercial License
2. Personal License ( -22% )
- to buy a Personal License - use the discount code: "Personal-Use-Only"
- Personal License can only be purchased once by each user
Each license can be activated on 1 PC only
Activation info will be send by Pixamoon's automated email few minutes after purchase.
Please make sure to enter correct email address during purchase.